Verve is an integrated Project Management and Engineering Design consultancy providing our expertise to the property development, buildings, land subdivision and infrastructure sectors.
Our core services are divided into three main areas.
Our Project Managers have the knowledge and experience to Deliver Exceptional Results for your project. Acting as your single point of responsibility, our role is to ensure that the cost, time, quality and other performance criteria are met for your project by the design and construction team.
Our approach is to clearly understand your objectives and then seek to improve the overall result and exceed expectations by collaborating closely with all project partners and stakeholders. We consistently strive to improve outcomes while continually managing project risks.
Our service as Project Managers covers:
- Site identification and pre-acquisition due diligence
- Development feasibility studies and financial modelling
- Project scoping and risk identification
- Specialist consultant appointment, briefing, instruction and management
- Program preparation and monitoring
- Cost plan preparation and monitoring
- Client representation with government agencies
- Overall project reporting
- Value management reviews and implementation
- Management of Planning Approval processes
- Procurement of all construction contracts
- Client representation during construction process
- Project close out.
Verve’s consistent approach to add value and find new avenues to improve our customer service offering led to the establishment of our in-house engineering design service in 2015. Our ambition is a service that provides an integrated approach in the value engineering, design and approval processes. This will ensure our clients receive the best financial, time and quality outcomes for their projects. Verve’s engineers are focused on producing high quality documentation and continually looking to improve design outcomes while keeping our clients informed on the design and approvals process.
Our service as lead designers and engineers covers:
- Planning review
- Concept plan preparation
- Contract plan preparation
- Detail design and specifications for authority approvals
- Construction documentation.
Practical experience is a critical element in the ability to turn the plans and approvals into reality. Learning from previous experience, we undertake detailed planning which prevents projects from stalling and spending time in disputation. Verve’s approach is to look at the entire design and construction process to ensure we create the best environment for our construction partners to excel.
Our service in Construction Management covers:
- Construction cost estimates
- Site access management and handover
- Contract superintendence (claim management and functions required by Contract)
- Construction surveillance/inspections
- Risk assessments
- Site status reporting
- Compliance management
- Management of completion and handover of project.